Our team just got back from Squamish Valley Music Festival and had a blast! While handing out free mirrored sunglasses and beach balls, as well as hooking up festival goers with caricatures, we of course enjoyed some amazing live music. The bands and artists were the obvious focus of the festival, but we also kept an eye out for festival sunglasses trends and #festbest outfits. We spotted such festival classics as crop tops, round sunnies and high-waisted shorts, but some new accessories seemed to make their way to SVMF, including…
1. Safari hats – an accessory seen on all the boys.
2. Heart-shaped sunglasses – Snoop Dogg wore these at Pemberton music fest while performing so it’s no surprise they were everywhere at SVMF.
3. Palm tree patterns – hate them or love them, Hawaiian print shirts have made their comeback.
4. Kimonos – a cute and trendy way to protect yourself from the sun without overheating.
5. Choker necklaces – these tattoo-like necklaces have made their way back from the 90’s.
6. Flip sunglasses – convenient for your daytime to nighttime transition without bringing two pairs of glasses!