SEARCH

DAILIES STOCK UP SALE | BUY 5 BOXES, GET 1 FREE |  USE CODE: CINCOCONTACTS | SEE TERMS

New

    Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack

    $32.99
    Add to favorites
    (3)
    Details
    Shipping & Returns
    • Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack

    • Manufacturer: CooperVision
    • Parameters: Base Curve 8.7, Diameter 14.2
    • Packaging: 30 lenses per box
    • Availability: Ships within 3-5 business days.

    Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack contact lenses by Cooper Vision are designed and incorporates PC Technology™ to address presbyopia and dryness, which is common in aging eyes. These contacts provide great vision at any distance and stay moist all day long.

    Read more
    Rates estimated for shipping to: United States
    • Eyeglasses and Sunglasses
    • Shipping is FREE for all orders! No minimum or coupon code required.
    • Contact Lenses and Accessories
    • Shipping is FREE for all orders! No minimum or coupon code required.

    • Shipping time 3-5 business days. Does not include handling time.
    If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE! Within 365 day of purchase, you may return your order in its original condition. See Return Policy.
    Enter Prescription
    Power BC DIA Boxes
    Both Eyes (OD & OS)
    Power
    BC
    8.7
    DIA
    14.2
    Boxes
    Power
    BC
    8.7
    DIA
    14.2
    Boxes
    add to cart

    REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

    by PowerReviews
    Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack
     
    3.0

    (based on 3 reviews)

    Ratings Distribution

    • 5 Stars

       

      (1)

    • 4 Stars

       

      (0)

    • 3 Stars

       

      (1)

    • 2 Stars

       

      (0)

    • 1 Stars

       

      (1)

    Reviewed by 3 customers

    Displaying reviews 1-3

    Back to top

     
    5.0

    The Best!

    By ET

    from Isle of Palms, SC

    Verified Buyer

    Pros

    • Comfortable
    • Easy To Put In
    • Gentle On Eyes

    Cons

      Best Uses

      • Daily Use
      • Sensitive Eyes

      Comments about Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack:

      Fantastic clarity and transitioning on a multifocal lense!

      Comment on this reviewHelp Icon

       
      1.0

      Disposable Contact Lenses

      By soreeyes

      from New Zealand

      Verified Buyer

      Comments about Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack:

      This isn't the first time I've received several faulty lenses in a box, although it was the first time that I notified Clearly Contacts about this. I was given $5 discount, but this doesn't assure me that my next order won't have at least a third of the lenses torn and faulty.
      ProClear Multi-focal - you need quality control!!!

      Comment on this reviewHelp Icon

      (6 of 9 customers found this review helpful)

       
      3.0

      Function great, fit poor

      By newreviewer

      from Wisconsin

      Pros

      • Love The Multifocal Funct

      Cons

      • Difficult To Put In
      • Uncomfortable

      Best Uses

      • Daily Use
      • Sensitive Eyes

      Comments about Proclear 1 Day Multifocal 30 Pack:

      I've been using these lenses for about 4 months, and they almost never feel good on initial insertion. About 70% of the time they settle in and are fine for the day, but the other 30% I have to take them out and use another lens. Also, they are so thin that it's very hard to get them positioned right on my finger so that I CAN insert them--they either immediately fold in half, or one edge of the lens will always stick to the finger so that they can't be inserted. They do seem to work pretty well for their intended function (easier to see both up close and far away without drug-store glasses), so if they can improve the above problems I would still be interested in using them.

      Comment on this reviewHelp Icon

      Displaying reviews 1-3

      Back to top

      Back to top

      Sign up now to receive email updates on exclusive offers, new products and ways to keep your eyes happy and healthy!

      Name is required
      Valid email address is required
      SIGN UP»